1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, general demographic data).
2. We use this information to track usage and improve the usability of our website. If you contacted us with a question we will use the contact information you provide to address any reply.
3. Email contact information. RAMCO does not share, sell or trade email addresses. RAMCO may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by RAMCO together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits.
5. This site contains links to other sites. The Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.